Is the new release in the Roller Mouse Pro range it features a sturdier, aluminium base, full length leatherette padding which offers extra wrist support and a slider switch on the bottom of the unit is used to adjust the click force.
RollerMouse Pro3 allows your arms and hands to rest comfortably in front of you. There is no need to reach to the side, everything you need to control your computer is right in front of you.
You control the cursor by gently moving the rollerbar with your fingertips. You can use both hands and vary your position, which helps avoid discomfort and prevent pain.
RollerMouse Pro3 offers eight button functions, including the practical ‘one touch’ double click, copy, and paste. You can also customize between levels of precision with a push of a button (600dpi to 2400dpi).
Rollerbar width: 167mm
Rollerbar clickable: Yes
Adjustable bar click force: Yes
Sensor type: Optic
Number of buttons: 8 (includes scroll wheel and rollerbar)
Operating system: Mac OS, Windows
Plug & Play: Yes
Popular and often used functions are in easy reach. This central position reduces unnecessary and harmful micro movements.
- The Rollerbar. Roll the bar up, down and sideways to move the cursor. Vary your hand movements with the rollerbar click function.
- Copy. Ctrl + C with just one click.
- Right Click. Use the large right button to right click.
- Double click. Get two clicks in one with the ‘one touch’ double click.
- Scroll wheel. Move up and down comfortably, middle click, and auto-scroll lock.
- Left click. Use the large left button to left click.
- Paste. Ctrl + V with just one click.
2 Year Manufacturers Warranty