ErgoSelect™ a superior range of ergonomic office chairs.
Extensive testing, research and trials have led to the development of the ErgoSelect™ range, designed with the health and well being of the user in mind One of the unique features of ErgoSelect™ is the availability of ergonomic choices and customized options which allow the user to style a chair to their personal seating requirements and enjoy an enhanced seating experience.
ErgoSelect™ chairs are fully upgrade-able, with a selection of interchangeable component options.
DAL BRANDS ErgoSelect®Heavy duty seating for multiple applications The ErgoSelect® Spark High Back Chair has now been tested and certified to the 160kg AFDRI 142 Multi-shift load rated test. This makes the Spark High Back Heavy Duty chair a genuine heavy duty, multi-shift, intensive use chair.
160kg – 10 Year Warranty
- Base options – Black nylon or polished aluminium
- gaslift options – 100mm, 130mm (standard) or 200mm
- mechanism options – 3 lever no seat slide, 3 lever with seat slide, 4 lever no seat slide, 4 lever with seat slide
- Seat options – compact seat, square seat, ergo seat or XL seat
- Options: add: adjustable arms or no arms
- Fabric/upholstery – Standard stocked Seat colours are Laine Smart Hip, Sassy, Clever or Belle.
3 lever or 4 lever mechanism?
3 lever mechanisms are the most common, and allow the chair to be set up with the seat tilt or back angle
locked at any angle you choose. (independent tilts).
4 lever mechanisms while still allowing independent tilt adjustments also feature “rocking motion”, the mechanism
can be unlocked and the tilt tension adjusted to your body weight. The 4 lever mechanism also has a separate lever
that will allow you to “lock-out” the forward tilt feature of the chair.
10 Year Manufacturers Warranty 8 Hour Shifts
Rated 24/7 Multishift: Two Year Warranty 24/7 Use
AFRDI Lev 6 Rated 160Kg
Assembled Delivery is available in Greater Sydney for this product as per map below: