Ergonomic design supports the hand in a naturally sloping angle that places the wrist in a neutral position.
There is no need to adapt to a radically new mouse orientation to gain ergonomic benefits. Unlike mice and joysticks that require a completely vertical orientation of the hand, the Goldtouch Ergonomic mouse positions the hand and wrist in a naturally sloping angle. The user is immediately oriented to the shape and angle of the mouse, and is therefore, immediately productive.
· Supports a more neutral wrist angle of 24 degrees sloping downward to the right
· Alleviates muscle fatigue and discomfort caused by pronation of the wrist.
· As a preventative measure, the Goldtouch Ergonomic Mouse has offers health benefits to the user. Users are less likely to acquire an RSI caused by the repetitive motion of every day mousing.
· As a therapeutic measure, this mouse greatly reduces wrist pronation. This is essential for sufferers of carpal tunnel syndrome, as well as other repetitive stress injuries to the wrist and elbow.
No more muscle fatigue: The Comfort Mouse moves your wrist into an ideal 24 degree angle, eliminating the discomfort caused by wrist pronation. A thumb cushion encourages a more comfortable grip.
Over-sized buttons: Your fingers can easily click without overly bending the interphalangeal joints, reducing arthritic discomfort.
Plug-and-play technology: There are no drivers to install. Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Mac OS 10.4 and newer.
· 1000 DPI optical resolution
· USB 2.0 – cable length 5’4”
· Length – 114 mm
· Width – 80 mm
· Height – 52 mm at the thumb, 30 mm at the small finger
· Weight – 145 grams
The Goldtouch Ergonomic Mouse supports Windows PC, MAC, various flavors of LINUX and UNIX without requiring 3rd party drivers. The 3 buttons support left and right click with center wheel click to activate scroll function on PC and middle click on LINUX/UNIX. 1 to 3 button support for MAC as supported by the OS version.
Mac OS X 10.4 and later