SEATED is licensed to sell the HermanMiller® Chair range in NSW.
Sayl’s unframed 3D Intelligent back lets you stretch and move, striking a healthy balance between freedom and support. The elastomer strands of the suspension back vary in thickness and tension to provide greater support in the transition areas along the spine and less everywhere else to encourage a full range of seated movement.
The construction of Sayl’s 3D Intelligent suspension back provides passive PostureFit sacral support, which allows your spine to maintain its natural “S” shape and empowers your body to maintain a healthful posture with less fatigue.
The foundational shell of the fully upholstered work chair mimics the 3D Intelligent suspension, providing similar dynamic support in a more traditional back. An optional lumbar support is available on both work chair models and provides adjustment over a 10-cm range.
- No frame means no hard edges. Support is moulded directly into the strands, more in areas that need it, less elsewhere for freer movement.
- The chair’s distinctive Y–Tower™ structure provides the connection points for the suspension back. It is the foundation of the chair’s distinctive arc, which mirrors the curvature of the spine.
- Vertical and horizontal elastomer strands vary in thickness, and provide appropriate levels of support and flex for the spine.
- Support is moulded directly into the 3D Intelligent back material, which is greater in areas that need it—sacrum, lumbar, and spine—lesser elsewhere for freer movement.
- Height-adjustable arms move vertically over a 10cm (4″) range. Fully adjustable arms move vertically, as well as front to back and inward and outward.
- The ArcSpan™ along with the arm structure and tilt mechanism are fused into a single triangulated part. Its strength reduces the chair’s material requirement and weight.
- An Optinoal adjustable lumbar support is available which provides adjustment over a four-inch range.