HÅG Capisco Puls is the newest addition to the HÅG range. This updated version features a futuristic and contoured seat and backrest that are made of a plastic polymer. This makes it perfect for areas where fabric isn’t welcome, as it’s so easy to clean. The integrated seat pad can be upholstered in vinyl or fabric.
HÅG Capisco Puls is inspired by the horseman’s saddle and sitting posture. No one sits as actively as a rider in the saddle. When you work seated on a HÅG Capisco, you’ll be inspired to greater freedom of movement, variation and new natural sitting positions.
HÅG Capisco Puls allows you to sit as high or low as you want. No other work chair is so well adapted to work surfaces of different heights. Sit down and adjust it from a normal table height to semi-standing position.
Experience the numerous benefits of this unique sitting solution
HÅG CAPISCO PULS USER ADVANTAGES:
Unique form, expressing lightness, movement and energy.
Easy to create inspiring workspaces.
5 plastic colours and all textiles in the HÅG Total Colour Standard.
Easy adjustment of chair
• Seat height adjustment – from normal sitting height to a semi-standing position
• Seat depth and back height adjustment (n.a. for 8001 and 8002)
• Adjustable backwards tilt tension (n.a. for 8001 and 8002)
The unique saddle seat with BalancedMovementMechanism™
• The shape of the seat and mechanism allows you to sit in balance and to move easily forwards and backwards
• Gives you an upright sitting posture and a natural curvature in your lower back
10 years guarantee
Lifetime guarantee on gas lift
• Small amount of PUR foam – results in unbeatable low “carbon footprint” – EPD pending
• GREENGUARD certificate – ensures the chair is free of hazardous emissions – pending
• Green electricity certificates
Optional cushion on 8020 and 8002 for extra sitting comfort, available in Nexus.
Back height: 470mm
Seat depth: 400-470mm
Footrest diameter: 700mm
Low strut: 510-550mm
Med strut: 485-660mm
High strut: 570-810mm