The central position keeps your arms and hands comfortably in front of you. This is the most relaxed position because it reduces unnecessary movements.
There is no need to reach to the side, everything you need to control your computer is right in front of you.
You control the cursor by lightly moving the rollerbar with your fingertips, giving you the freedom to use both hands. Touch, move, and control the cursor from any point on RollerMouse Free3.
The rollerbar is fully open and accessible to allow for even greater movement and position variation.
With advanced sensor location the Rollermouse3 is more precise than ever and has more on-deck options with the addition of 2 new buttons for page forward and back
RollerMouse Free3 offers quick cursor speed selection with on deck buttons, keeping pace with modern multi-screen workstations.
Popular and often used functions are in easy reach. This central position reduces unnecessary and harmful micro movements.
- The Rollerbar. Roll the bar up, down and sideways to move the cursor. Use both hands for better variation and flexibility with the fully open rollerbar.
- Copy. Ctrl + C with just one click.
- Left click. Use the large left button to left click.
- Quick and easy speed selection. Get high precision at the press of a button. Choose between ten cursor speeds ranging from 600 dpi to 2800 dpi.
- Scroll wheel. A new, wider, rubber coated scroll wheel makes the click function even easier and smoother. Move up and down, middle click, and auto-scroll lock.
- Double Click. Get two clicks in one with the ‘one touch’ double click.
- Right click. Use the large right button to right click.
- Paste. Ctrl + V with just one click.
- Page Forward/Backward. 2 New Buttons for these browser functions
2 Year Manufacturers Warranty